Thank you so much for stopping by my webpage.
I am a natural light photographer that services the Pincher Creek area in Southern Alberta...the best part of Alberta I might add! ;)
I specialize in portrait photography, including but not limited to:
I'm inspired by the nature that surrounds me; the mountains, the rivers and the never ending forests. You'll find a lot of my photos are done outdoors because of this very reason. Let me be inspired by you.
Some random facts....
- I have a dog named Joey and cat named Panda. We just added a new addition to our fur baby family! His name is Timber and he is a purebred black lab.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is Chocolate Chip Mint.
- I have an online shopping obsession.
- I also have a makeup obsession. (My favorite brand is Urban Decay)
- I always order last at restaurants because I can never decide what I want.
- I also work as a full time nurse!
- I'm a Gemini.
- I fully believe I'm going to win the lottery one day.
- I'm a newlywed.
- I'm an avid Toronto Blue Jays fan.
- I believe everything happens for a reason.
- I believe that hard work pays off.
- In my free time (which is never) I like to go to the gym, go hiking in the mountains, go camping, shop and have Netflix marathons.
- I'm a good cook! I make the best chicken parmesan around. True story.
- I love my life.